Industry Associate Membership is open to those organisations who, while they are not state sport associations, play a key role in promoting sport and active recreation at all levels. Industry Associate members include Local Government Authorities, University, TAFE and School sport organisations, and associated groups such as ACHPER Victoria, the Australia Sport Anti-Doping Authority and Australia Paralympic Committee.
vicsport Industry Associate membership offers organisations a vital communication link to the sport and recreation sector. As an Industry Associate your organisation will receive regular information updates on issues affecting the sport and recreation industry. Your vicsport membership also offers you the opportunity to disseminate information relevant to Victoria’s sport and recreation sector through our extensive member network.
Benefits of being a vicsport Associate member include:
· Access to member-only information forums and feedback sessions
· Annual subscription to 'SportsView' - vicsport's quarterly hard copy publication
· Annual subscription to E-News - vicsport's fortnightly online industry update
· Invitations to seminars and workshops at discounted member rates
· Eligibility to nominate your members for vicsport's Annual Victorian Sport Awards
· Weblink to the vicsport website
· Access to industry research and development information
Click on Local Goverment Authorities or Other Industry Bodies to find out who is already an Industry member of vicsport.
For further information regarding vicsport Industry Associate membership, contact the vicsport office on 03 9926 1376.